INTEGRA is a leading provider of high-quality laboratory tools for liquid handling and media preparation. We are committed to fulfill the needs of our customers in research and quality control within the life science industry.
Our worldwide known products include the VIAFLO and VOYAGER Electronic Pipettes, PIPETBOY Serologic Pipettors, VACUSAFE and VACUSIP Aspiration Systems, DOSE IT Peristaltic Pumps, FIREBOY Safety Bunsen Burners, MEDIACLAVE and MEDIAJET Media Preparation Equipment and VIAFILL Reagent Dispensers. Visit www.integra-biosciences.com to see our new EVOLVE manual pipettes with its unique quick volume set feature.
INTEGRA is headquartered in Zizers, Switzerland and Hudson NH, USA maintaining a direct sales organization in the USA, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and a worldwide network of over 100 highly trained international distribution partners.
INTEGRA（ www.integra-biosciences.com ）是高品质液体处理、培养基制备、消毒和细胞培养类实验室工具的领先供应商。公司致力于为生命科学领域的科研、质量控制用户提供创新的实验室解决方案。INTEGRA创新的实验室产品被广泛应用于全世界的实验室。INTEGRA的全球销售网络由90多个独家、高效的分销合作伙伴构成，旨在为全球用户提供快捷、持续完善的服务体系。 INTEGRA 公司分别在瑞士齐策斯（Zizers）市公司总部和美国新罕布什尔州哈得逊（Hudson）市分部设立经验丰富的专家团队，为全球销售网络提供强而有力的支持。 INTEGRA是一家通过ISO9001认证的公司
职位：Senior Sales Executive / 高级销售主任
•To find, qualify and visit potential customers, show product demos and close sales of INTEGRA products within her/his designated territory in mainland China.
• To assist the distributor in selling processes to achieve sales targets for the year.
• Sales planning, including sales forecasts
• Maintain sales automation tool (CRM) with updates to contacts, pipeline, opportunities and forecast. SalesForce experience preferred.
• Participate in trade shows and local technical seminars as required.
• Frequent car, train, and air travels to cover accounts and projects in designated territory.
• More than 3 years of experience in sales of liquid handling instrumentation and automation in life science research industry serving academic, industrial, medical school, hospital, government, biotech and biopharmaceutical accounts in mainland China, especially in Beijing and its vicinities.
• 1 year laboratory experience is preferable.
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or other relevant disciplines.
• Native standard Chinese speaking.
• Articulate communication skills with customers.
• Good English communication capability in reading, writing and speaking, including over the phone. Company’s internal e-mailing and reporting are in English.
• Familiar with MS Windows OS environment. Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Continuously monitor status of key account plans and business targets to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, be capable to demonstrate instruments effectively, and be capable to assist and advise customers for the best use of the products.
• Good English reporting skills and habits. Provide sales reports on a timely basis to reporting manager.
• Positive, Optimistic and Motivated character.
• Responsive, honest, dependable, open-minded, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able and willing to learn new technology and new skills.
• Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific communications with customers.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Team player.
• Healthy. Ability to lift 60 lbs. The work requires regular travel using car, train and airplane.
• Have high personal qualities and ethics.